Temporary traffic disruption: St Lucien Road, Diego Martin
The Ministry of Works and Transport wishes to advise the public that there will be a temporary traffic disruption along St Lucien Road from the intersection of Diego Martin Main Road and St Lucien Road to the intersection of Sierra Leone Road and St Lucien Road. This is necessary in order to facilitate road rehabilitation works which are expected to commence on Tuesday 15th May, 2018 and end on Monday 3rd September, 2018.
Hours of work are as follows:
- 8AM to 4PM: Strengthening works.
- 9PM to 4AM: Milling and paving works
In light of the above, motorists are advised to comply with the following:
- Proceed with caution and observe all directional signs and barriers.
- Comply with instructions from police officers on site to facilitate a safe and orderly flow of traffic.
- Be aware of heavy equipment entering and exiting the site.
- Drive with caution on all milled (possibly uneven) surfaces.
- Motorists should drive at a reduced speed on approaching the work zone.
The Ministry of Works and Transport regrets any inconvenience caused and thanks the public for its continued cooperation. For further information, please visit the Ministry of Works and Transport's Website (www.mowt.gov.tt) or call the PURE Unit at 638-2350.