Return to service of the M.V. Cabo Star
Further to its advisory of Friday 28th September, 2018 the Trinidad and Tobago Inter-Island Transportation Co. Ltd, wishes to advise that due to excessive rainfall over the last few days the painting works on the M.V Cabo Star had been delayed. This situation resulted in the non-departure from the dockyard later this evening, as planned.
Stated hereunder is the schedule of activities prior to the M.V Cabo Star’s return to service:
- Monday 01 October, 2018 - Later tonight, the vessel will be lowered into the water, CARIDOC
- Once in the water the Inclining tests will commence to assess the stability of the vessel. These tests are expected to take about 8 hrs and must be completed prior to the vessel’s return to service.
- Tuesday 02 October, 2018 – Departure from the dockyard during the morning
- Vessel Returns to berth #3/4 – POS Harbour
- While in harbor, further tests and inspections of engine and shipyard works to ensure that there are no performance and safety issues - approximately 8 hrs.
- Wednesday 03 October, 2018 - Vessel returns to service
During the absence of the vessel, the T&T Spirit will accommodate some of the vehicles up to 7000kgs.
The Management of TTIT regrets any inconvenience that may be caused by the delay at the dockyard.