Ministry continues its Distribution of 2020 COVID-19 Social Support Cheques
Port of Spain… The Ministry of Social Development and Family Services advises that its distribution of Cheques related to the 2020 COVID-19 Social Support continues at its Head Office, Clico Building, St. Vincent Street, Port of Spain from the period Thursday 7th October to Wednesday 20th October, 2021, according to the following schedule.
· Persons with first names A-C - Thursday 7th October, 2021 & Tuesday 12th October, 2021 - 8:30 am-3:00 pm;
· Persons with first names D-J - Friday 8th October, 2021 & Wednesday 13th October, 2021 - 8:30 am-3:00 pm;
· Persons with first names K-N - Monday 11th October, 2021 & Friday 15th October, 2021 - 8:30 am-3:00 pm;
· Persons with first names O-R - Thursday 14th October, 2021 & Tuesday 19th October, 2021 - 8:30 am-3:00 pm;
· Persons with first names S-Z - Monday 18th October, 2021 & Wednesday 20th October, 2021 - 8:30 am-3:00 pm.
Persons from Tobago should collect their cheques at the Social Welfare Office, located at Wilson Road, Scarborough, Tobago. These cheques will be available from Monday October 11, 2021 and continuing. For further information, please contact the Ministry’s Tobago Desk at 489 – 5004, 489 – 5105 or the Social Welfare Tobago Office at 639 – 3395; Ext 47200 – 47203 or Direct Line: 688 – 5550.
Persons collecting their respective cheques must present their identification cards used when they applied for COVID relief. To see the full listing of the uncollected cheques, please visit the Ministry’s website at www.social.gov.tt or contact the Ministry’s toll free call centre at 800 – 1MSD (1673).